Please follow our guidelines to enable us to meditate well together.
• All guest must be 18 years or older. (except for the Youth Meditation Session) Please contact us beforehand when you plan to bring youth (10-18 years old) to join the class.
• Please come to the session on time to avoid disturbing the meditation session.. We will close the door at 3:10 PM.
• During the meditation session, please be mindful of others. Silence is greatly appreciate. Should you need to change the sitting posture or move around, please do so very quietly so that you will not disturb the people around you. If you are sick or have coughing, please join us at later time. Please turn off your cell phones so they do not disrupt the teaching or meditation sessions.
• Please do not point your feet towards the Monk, as this is viewed as extremely disrespectful. If you need to stretch your legs, please switch to sitting on a chair.
• At the end of the session, please return cushion and folded-cloth to the shelf on the back.
• Please be kindly informed that our staff might take photos during the session. We will share these photos in our facebook as a way to promote the meditation class. If you would prefer not to be photographed, please let any one of the staffs know